1. 14 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Missouri hospital CEO, CFO are out Full story
3. 'This is doable': A roadmap to monkeypox response from Providence, 2 more systems Full story
4. Even the strongest rural healthcare providers face threats to their bottom line. See the tools and strategies they're using to improve revenue capture and financial performance here.
5. 50% of executives plan layoffs as healthcare looks to rehire Full story
6. DOJ vows to 'pursue all leads' in threats against Boston Children's Full story
7. 10 leadership tips for uncertain times Full story
8. 10 best, worst states to retire in 2022 Full story
9. Don't limit care to inside the hospital. Reduce staff strain and give patients what they need. Learn how home-based care can help.
10. 4 trends in healthcare executive pay Full story
10. California hospital leader gets no-confidence vote Full story
11. With workplace violence on the rise, some health systems are hiring experts to address it Full story
12. 28 women who made hospital CEO in 2022 Full story
13. The demand for behavioral health services is soaring. Learn how digital mental health tools can keep you from playing catch-up.
14. 6 cities where inflation has grown the most, least Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.
2. Hospitals are becoming more dangerous - almost half of nurses report experiencing physical violence during the pandemic. Monitor staff safety with real-time location services.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.