1. 12 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. 73% of male physicians say there is no gender pay gap at work: 5 Medscape findings Full story
3. Biden to take executive action to protect abortion access Full story
4. It's hard to stay healthy in a sick economy. Treating mind & body together is the key to chronic care even in tough times. Learn how here.
5. 148 best US hospitals, per Money and Leapfrog Full story
6. Unpredictable schedules widen the gender pay gap Full story
7. CMS pitches physician payment rule for 2023: 7 things to know Full story
8. BA.5's fast rise to dominance: 5 things to know about the omicron subvariant Full story
9. It's time for healthcare to rethink traditional approaches to growth. Unlock new paths to sustainable revenue here.
10. Physician lounges are dying: How hospitals now foster connection Full story
11. 11 statistics on physician assistant salary by specialty Full story
12. RNs among essential workers least satisfied with wage increases Full story
13. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
14. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital execs know nurses need more support. Click here to learn how to move past lip service and empower nurse teams with solutions that actually work.
2. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
3. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.