1. 17 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. CDC's outgoing principal deputy director Dr. Anne Schuchat: What I learned over 33 years at the agency Full story
3. It's Pride Month: How 7 hospitals are improving LGBTQ-centered care and reducing discrimination Full story
4. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
5. Nearly half of LGBTQ employees feel discriminated against by their employer, IBM study finds Full story
6. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
7. Best practices to improve prescription drug plan performance. Two industry experts weigh in here.
8. Dr. Melina Kibbe named dean of U of Virginia School of Medicine Full story
9. The chief sustainability officer role is on the rise: 5 notes Full story
10. US has record number of job openings as hospitals face massive shortages Full story
11. Predicting demand amid shifting consumer trends is a headache. Experts share the latest trends + how to adjust growth strategies during this virtual discussion.
12. A secondhand crisis is spotlighting physicians' role as bearers of bad news Full story
13. Did the pandemic stamp out nurse bullying? Not quite, 2 CNOs say Full story
14. New hospital racial inclusivity ranking doesn't take service areas, outreach into account, critics say Full story
15. UnitedHealth, Humana hire execs to focus on equity, inclusion Full story