1. 6 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Tulsa gunman targeted surgeon he blamed for pain Full story
3. 2 dead after shooting at Ohio hospital Full story
4. What's the answer to travel nurses? A local, flexible talent network. Allow nurses to work when they want to, close to home.
5. Why it pays for CEOs to be humble Full story
6. A CEO's solutions to getting more women into tech Full story
7. Health of young people, women, most affected by money issues Full story
8. Women more likely to win awards if they are named after a woman Full story
9. Money alone can't solve nurse staffing shortages. Healthcare must innovate its way out of this crisis. These 3 actions can make a difference.
10. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
11. 5 states with the best healthcare Full story
12. 20 best-managed healthcare companies Full story
13. 46% of young nurses aren't emotionally healthy. Get tools and strategies to respond to healthcare's mental health crisis here.
14. Physician median total compensation, by provider type and region Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.
2. You're probably under-utilizing your EHR. Click here to learn how to unlock the data needed to improve billing, reduce denials and build satisfaction.
3. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.