1. 20 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Female CEOs showed more inclusive leadership style than men throughout pandemic, study suggests Full story
3. It takes 42 more days for women's earnings to catch up to those of men Full story
4. Capacity constraints are rampant at infusion centers. Hartford Healthcare applied machine learning to solve that. Experts discuss how during this discussion.
5. Yale New Haven CEO: Back to business as pandemic slows Full story
6. Meet new CMS Administrator Chiquita Brooks-LaSure: 4 things to know Full story
7. How Yale, Stanford are retaining more permanent nurses. Join the virtual discussion here.
8. 'We are trying to disrupt our business in every aspect': Q&A with Houston Methodist's innovation chief Full story
9. Healthcare costs for family of 4 decreases for first time in MMI report history Full story
10. Why a pediatrician wants to quantify childhood trauma Full story
11. Is imaging blocking your path to interoperability? Learn how MetroHealth broke down its imaging siloes and hear best practices for your own organization here.
12. Gender, relationship status, age linked to worse work-life integration for physicians Full story