1. 13 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. 14 top-paid healthcare CEOs, according to Equilar Full story
3. The value of wearing a mask when others don't Full story
4. Patient care suffers from regionally fragmented systems. Learn how healthcare leaders in Colorado and Iowa successfully aligned behind a mobile-first logistics platform.
5. 6 women in healthcare share tips for emerging leaders Full story
6. Women feel more stress at work, study of 15,000 workers suggests Full story
7. A trait of the best leaders: Contagious positive energy Full story
8. Renown Health continues leadership shakeup after CEO firing Full story
9. Care starts long before patients see a provider. UCHealth delivers an exceptional experience by providing easy to use wayfinding. Get your step-by-step guide.
10. 49% of female revenue execs considered quitting last year: 5 top reasons Full story
11. Kevin Lofton, Teri Fontenot to receive AHA's highest honor Full story
12. The successful department chief: Essential skills, considerations in a changing landscape Full story
13. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
14. If you could get a mulligan back to January 2020, what would you do differently? Full story
15. 7 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health system leaders can't seem to shake the administrative burdens facing staff. Click here for a solution.
2. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.
3. Behind the scenes of one of the largest remote patient monitoring implementations and evaluations in the U.S.: Clinical, staffing and claims ROI analysis