1. 7 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Retail wages are rising. Can hospital pay keep up? Full story
3. 21 top management risks in healthcare for 2022 Full story
4. The digital revolution is here. Is your hospital ready? Click here to learn how Amazon's consumer strategy can drive a successful digital footprint.
5. Playing golf can lead to academic promotions. But women often are left out of the club. Full story
6. Male physicians see up to 31% larger paychecks than their female colleagues Full story
7. 10 places where COVID-19 cases are projected to jump the most Full story
8. Female CEOs face more aggressive questioning from men on earnings calls, research finds Full story
9. Still relying on manual, outdated disinfection routines? Click here for a more reliable approach hospitals are taking to cut staff burden and safety risks.
10. Amazon wants a hospital C-leader whisperer Full story
11. 8 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
12. Sinai Chicago names its 1st Black female CEO Full story
13. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
14. 29 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
15. 10 most diverse medical schools: US News Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.