1. 7 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. 'Most powerful woman in healthcare': Judy Faulkner named 1 of 5 inspirational women in business Full story
3. Nurses aren't 'quiet quitters,' 2 leaders say Full story
4. Internal barriers are limiting patients' access to timely care. Turn that around with these lessons from WellSpan Health.
5. The 15-point gap between healthcare's workforce and senior leaders Full story
6. COOs can feel like 'chief optional officers' in hard times Full story
7. RCM outsourcing doesn't have to mean discouraged staff. Learn the employee-centric approach some health leaders are taking to keep spirits high + minimize disruption.
8. The linguistic controversies of clinical titles Full story
9. 83 best hospitals for patient experience, safety: Healthgrades Full story
10. Brigham and Women's Faulkner deal raises workers' wages by at least 10% Full story
11. US maternal mortality hits 58-year high Full story
12. Illinois physician accused of removing part of patients' uteruses in healthcare fraud scheme Full story
13. Healthcare workforce resiliency depends on leaders' commitment to change — now. These 5 strategies can improve your staff's well-being, and in turn, your operations.
14. 'If it were easy…' and other golden nuggets of advice for hospital leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Claims payment processing has been painful, slow, paper-based and error-prone. Get this study of 126 health plans execs to see top opportunities for plans to streamline payment processing.
2. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
3. Healthcare staff can't keep up with today's documentation burden. Learn how clinical workflow automation improves efficiency and saves staff time.