1. 11 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. Board member calls for change in leadership at Minnesota health system linked to racist incidents Full story
3. It's lonely at the top for female leaders Full story
4. Women in tech must reject imposter syndrome and define their own path to success. Hear how 3 female tech execs earned their seat at the table.
5. Hospital layoffs persist in tight labor market Full story
6. 25 US hospitals among Newsweek's 100 best in the world Full story
7. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Great Resignation' Full story
8. It may be time to enlist a Gen Z mentor Full story
9. How Boston Medical Center is cutting length of stay while reducing staff members' workloads. Join the live virtual discussion here.
10. MUSC Health CFO Lisa Goodlett: Russia-Ukraine conflict to put more stress on resources Full story
11. Hiring female leaders changes organizational language for the better Full story
12. Healthcare access, employment among gender disparities that widened amid pandemic Full story
13. Intermountain created a health platform to accelerate care transformation — and it's working. Click here discover how innovation is moving needle on health equity and cost reduction.
14. The nurse shortage caveat Full story
15. What does Amazon Care mean for hospitals? Execs from Geisinger and more answer Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
2. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
3. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.