1. 11 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. A look at 3 women honored on Forbes '30 Under 30' in healthcare list Full story
3. Dr. Prathibha Varkey: Mayo Clinic Health System's new president on persistence, grit and courage Full story
4. Manual workflows are unsustainable. Optimize staff and empower patients with automation now. Learn how.
5. 72% of CEOs are concerned about their job security in 2022 Full story
6. More than 19% of US hospitals are critically understaffed: Numbers by state Full story
7. Walking in each other's shoes: 2 execs describe the ideal CEO-CFO partnership Full story
8. 5 key strategy trends to watch in 2022 Full story
9. A new year calls for new processes. See why hospitals are making enhanced document automation a resolution for 2022 and beyond.
10. Supreme Court considers federal vaccination mandates: 8 things to know Full story
11. Qualified candidates for board positions overlooked despite diversity drives Full story
12. Rural hospitals struggling to match rising pay among nonindustry competitors Full story
13. Your shrinking revenue cycle team needs help now. Learn how automation can ease the workload.
14. 43 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
15. Hospitals lose 5,100 jobs in December Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.
2. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
3. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.