1. Melting batteries, 3 fires prompt recall of 248K insulin devices Full story
2. Health system labor expenses still climbing Full story
3. DeVos Children's Hospital makes emergency request to add beds amid RSV surge Full story
4. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
5. SafeSource Direct to become largest US supplier of chemo-rated nitrile gloves after latest FDA clearance Full story
6. U of Miami Health System launches distribution center Full story
7. The future of RCM includes better data, fewer denials and less labor. Learn strategy you need to transform your revenue cycle performance.
8. Blood banks plead for donors Full story
9. Change your compliance, accreditation and document management paradigm: go from reactive to proactive — Here's how.
10. 12 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 220+ hospital leaders share purchasing goals, strategies & challenges. Read these 8 insights in this 2022 supply chain report.
2. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.
3. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.