1. Hurricane Ian poised to slam region's largest ports, 'spelling further supply-chain headaches' Full story
2. BD opens innovation center at U of Maryland Full story
3. Michigan health system to make 'several hundred' job cuts Full story
4. It's time to bridge the gap between digital health records and ERPs. Find out how inventory management systems can connect them — and why it matters.
5. The 5 most pressing drug shortages in the US Full story
6. Ascension, CommonSpirit's annual losses total $3.7B Full story
7. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
8. FDA to limit emergency review of COVID-19 tests Full story
9. Today's paper trail leads to wasted time and costly errors. Everything from inventory control to billing and payments improve when digitized. Get expert advice here.
10. 10 systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
2. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device
3. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.