1. Reliance on single-use devices leads to supply chain disruptions, HHS report says Full story
2. Viewpoint: Supply chains aren't broken everywhere Full story
3. Medical supply company unveils new facility in Atlanta Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. 9 hospitals have closed this year — here's why Full story
6. 'My kid could identify the flaws with this': Physicians concerned over CDC's new healthcare masking guidance Full story
7. Today's paper trail leads to wasted time and costly errors. Everything from inventory control to billing and payments improve when digitized. Get expert advice here.
8. Pfizer executive: Drugmakers should 'rethink' supply chain logistics Full story
9. It's time to bridge the gap between digital health records and ERPs. Find out how inventory management systems can connect them — and why it matters.
10. 4 recent drug, device recalls Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
2. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device
3. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.