1. 4 thoughts keeping supply leaders up at night Full story
2. 4 recent medical device issues: FDA Full story
3. Swedish to invest $125M in employee pay increases Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. 2 more drugmakers are low on Adderall supply Full story
6. GSK aims to cut carbon emissions from its supply chain Full story
7. CFOs' top challenges in 2022 and how they're responding — get best practices from leading systems here.
8. FDA's user fee program awaits renewal for next 5 years Full story
9. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies.
10. Boston Medical, Stanford, 8 other systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let disruption disrupt your hospital. Effectively manage change with tips from this checklist.
2. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
3. 63% of providers say their consent process leaves them at risk. E-signatures make the intake process safer and more convenient. Get the definitive report.