1. After 1st drug launch, CivicaScript plans to add 6 to 10 new drugs Full story
2. Supply for Moderna's omicron booster hits snag Full story
3. Lee Health partners with Quest Diagnostics to boost supply power Full story
4. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
5. 9 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
6. Cardiac medical device company opens $42M plant Full story
7. There's another option for negative pressure wound therapy that your organization may be overlooking. See what it is here.
8. 2022 the most financially difficult year for hospitals, health systems since start of pandemic Full story
9. A projected 65 million Americans will be covered under value-based health plans by 2025 — is your health system ready? Get tips on closing care gaps to ensure success here.
10. 10 systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
2. 63% of providers say their consent process leaves them at risk. E-signatures make the intake process safer and more convenient. Get the definitive report.
3. 71% of patients are frustrated with their healthcare experience. Here are tools to scale positive engagement with your health system.