1. Healthcare has a drug hoarding issue, Ochsner's VP of pharmacy says Full story
2. How climate change could further disrupt global supply chain Full story
3. Medline invests $500M into supply chain resiliency Full story
4. Staff shortages + supply disruptions are here to stay, but successful organizations can maintain efficiency. Join this discussion to learn how.
5. Cardinal Health shakes up pharmacy suite Full story
6. 731-bed California hospital dark for hours after generator failure in heat wave Full story
7. What makes a good health system great? Quality patient care navigation. Set your health system apart — get tips on creating a care navigation program here.
8. Access to monkeypox vaccines is growing: 4 recent updates Full story
9. Keep virtual care's growth from burdening clinicians. Clinicians will share what they expect from organizations when new technology is integrated here.
10. 10 systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Clinicians are tired of using health IT solutions not built with their needs in mind. Ensure your organization is adopting tech built with their input here.
2. Why did a flu, COVID ‘twindemic’ never happen? What's the value of wearing a mask when others don’t? Check out these 8 must-reads to find out.
3. AI is becoming the standard in health systems for a good reason - it can predict changing patient volumes with great accuracy. Read why AI is critical to an organization matching staffing to volume.