1. 50% of executives plan layoffs as healthcare looks to rehire Full story
2. US to roll back coverage of COVID-19 vaccines, treatments starting this fall Full story
3. 'This is doable': A roadmap to monkeypox response from Providence, 2 more systems Full story
4. These supply chain leaders turned healthcare's 6.4% quit rate into a career opportunity. Get their tips for stepping into new leadership roles here.
5. US to boost monkeypox vaccine supplies: 2 updates Full story
6. 6 cities where inflation has grown the most, least Full story
7. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
8. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
9. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
10. Pharma giants slam Medicare drug price negotiation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dozens of health system executives met in Chicago to discuss the patient financial experience and the care affordability crisis. Learn what was said and why it matters here.
2. A disconnected health system is a dysfunctional one. Get tips from Optum on how to implement a connected care approach.
3. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.