1. 5 recent supply company expansions Full story
2. Michelle Greene named CIO of Cardinal Health Full story
3. US let 28M monkeypox vaccine doses expire Full story
4. 6.4% quit the healthcare industry in 2021. Here's how 6 leaders turned it into a growth opportunity.
5. 10 drug, device recalls in July Full story
6. New HHS tool helps hospitals estimate supply levels in emergencies Full story
7. These supply chain leaders turned healthcare's 6.4% quit rate into a career opportunity. Get their tips for stepping into new leadership roles here.
8. 11 health systems win supply chain excellence Full story
9. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy
10. 5 best, worst states for healthcare in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.
3. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.