1. How the resin shortage is affecting hospitals Full story
2. Access to monkeypox vaccines, prescriptions lags as cases top 2,000: 4 updates Full story
3. American Contract Systems recalls 100K COVID-19 tests Full story
4. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
5. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
6. Florida families struggle to find pediatric COVID-19 vaccines Full story
7. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
8. White House mulls possible narrow abortion public health directive Full story
9. Optimizing non-acute supply chain strategy saved this health system $125K — here's how you can take full advantage of your purchasing power to drive revenue.
10. LifePoint pays back wages for overtime violations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The key to clinical efficiency lies outside of traditional care models. Uncover how asynchronous telemedicine can increase your health system's productivity by 56 percent.
2. A patchwork of solutions cannot repair healthcare's aging technology infrastructure. Here's how providers and payers can transform IT and deliver patients the convenience they deserve.
3. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.