1. Virginia health system waves goodbye to single-use gowns Full story
2. 118 drugs currently in shortage: FDA Full story
3. Rhode Island hospital launches state's 1st milk donor program amid formula shortage Full story
4. Mayo Clinic, Cedars-Sinai and UChicago Medicine are on the forefront of supply chain transformation. Learn their top strategies for managing disruptions and eliminating efficiencies during this two-day virtual summit.
5. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. Deferred care, inflation fuel mounting cost pressure for Americans' healthcare Full story
7. These supply chain leaders turned healthcare's 6.4% quit rate into a career opportunity. Get their tips for stepping into new leadership roles here.
8. Medical supply distributor lands $20M in series A round Full story
9. More states are enacting surgical smoke evacuation laws. Nurse leaders will share how to ensure your facility is prepared to protect staff and patients during this discussion.
10. US stocks up on half a million monkeypox vaccines Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
2. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
3. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.