1. GE's contrast dye plant nears 100% capacity Full story
2. PPE manufacturer adds factory, expects to make 4.3B nitrile gloves Full story
3. CDC removes mask recommendation from monkeypox travel alert: 4 updates Full story
4. Health systems’ increasing need for data analytics and decision support: A Q&A with a Cardinal Health data and analytics leader
5. Top 25 supply chain programs in 2022 Full story
6. $214M COVID-19 test fraud: California lab owners indicted Full story
7. These supply chain leaders turned healthcare's 6.4% quit rate into a career opportunity. Get their tips for stepping into new leadership roles here.
8. Pfizer to operate 1st US plant producing Paxlovid ingredients Full story
9. Mercy completely redesigned staffing processes to put nurses' needs first. See how the system is giving nurses more flexibility and control over their shifts here.
10. More baby formula taking flight: 5 shortage updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The cost of in-office procedures is rising. See how leading ENT practices are reining them in, while still expanding care here.
2. Let your RNs work at the top of their license. Learn how Ochsner Health + Saint Luke's benefited from virtual nursing.
3. One Midwest hospital saved $20 million by transforming their RCM strategy. You can too using these 5 steps.