1. Abbott recalls imaging catheters Full story
2. FDA: Formula shortage won't end until July, urges stockpile Full story
3. Early pandemic loans adding to hospital financial woes Full story
4. Tiny particles of lint can have big consequences for patient outcomes. See how hospitals nationwide are reducing contamination risks during heart procedures here.
5. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. 10 hospitals laying off workers Full story
7. What's the answer to travel nurses? A local, flexible talent network. Allow nurses to work when they want to, close to home.
8. Foggy COVID-19 case counts still helpful, experts say Full story
9. The culture of quitting is growing. Get strategies to engage employees and recruit top talent from one of Forbes' best large healthcare employers in 2022.
10. FDA withdraws cancer medication approval Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply purchasing bogging down your DSOs' efficiency? Remove roadblocks and learn how to better streamline procurement.
2. Virtual care options for behavioral health are no longer just 'nice to have' — they're essential. But how can health systems integrate these programs in a formalized, sustainable way? This guide has the answers.
3. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.