1. X-ray dye shortage hinders hospitals Full story
2. Port contract negotiations could be new supply chain snag Full story
3. Physicians issue warnings to parents amid baby formula shortage Full story
4. Tiny particles of lint can have big consequences for patient outcomes. See how hospitals nationwide are reducing contamination risks during heart procedures here.
5. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. US may limit access to next-gen COVID-19 shots if funding falls short, official says Full story
7. Are supply chain inefficiencies costing your DSO time and money? Get tips to streamline procurement during this live expert panel.
8. 2 organizations collaborate to reduce healthcare supply chain snags Full story
9. FDA warns of toxic compound exposure in hemodialysis machines Full story
10. Pfizer 'intensively researching' long-lasting COVID-19 vaccine Full story
11. Children's care is too often disrupted by drug shortages. Here's how 3 children's hospitals are tackling the issue.
12. 16 national healthcare organizations urge HHS to continue public health emergency Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
2. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
3. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.