1. California ports are starting to open up, major shipper says Full story
2. Kaiser launches employee ownership initiative for suppliers Full story
3. 3 leaders recognized on 'Lab Excellence List' Full story
4. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
5. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. COVID-19 hospitalizations up in 29 states Full story
7. How Kaiser Permanente is driving environmental stewardship and sustainability forward –4 Qs answered
8. California hospitals sustained billions in losses in 2021, Kaufman Hall analysis finds Full story
9. 6 health system execs on how to battle labor shortages beyond pay Full story
10. Possible Beijing lockdown sparks supply chain concerns Full story
11. The CDC wants to curb healthcare-associated infections. Learn to slash the most pressing HAI — click here.
12. 8 health systems opening hospitals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.
2. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
3. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.