1. Supply chain snags are corruption risk factors, experts say Full story
2. New York physician indicted in $10M fraud scheme Full story
3. 7 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
4. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
5. Shanghai's COVID-19 lockdown causes logistics disruptions Full story
6. 7 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
7. Don't rely on old data to streamline patient flow. Join the discussion on sustainable analytics to predict discharges + remove admissions bottlenecks.
8. 'Still feeling the crush': Congress urged to reverse Medicare cuts, give more pandemic aid to hospitals Full story
9. Biden's national drug control strategy: 5 notes Full story
10. HCA's profit dips to $1.2B as labor costs rise Full story
11. The CDC wants to curb healthcare-associated infections. Learn to slash the most pressing HAI — click here.
12. Justice Department appeals Florida ruling ending masks on public transportation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes.
2. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.
3. The future of healthcare lies within patient experience improvements. Learn the 5 trends changing the way providers deliver care.