1. Hospitals need to align supply chains with clinical input Full story
2. Philips, Amazon Web Services strike AI partnership Full story
3. GHX to acquire supply chain tech company Full story
4. Care at home is the ($265B) future. But better serving complex patients depends on how your tech ID's their needs — see the system enhancements leading some orgs to success.
5. Philips Respironics' number of replaced ventilators is not 2.4M, FDA says Full story
6. Martha Stewart teams up with Medline Full story
7. Don't let good data slip through your fingers. Learn how to get the most out of your healthcare organization's data in this discussion.
8. 4 health companies facing layoffs so far in 2023 Full story
9. When it comes to life-threatening bleeds, every moment counts. Get tips on managing patients with factor Xa inhibitor-related acute major bleeding here.
10. 7 supply chain updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.