1. Supply chain disruptions will linger after pandemic, White House says Full story
2. Raw material shortages force medical suppliers to seek alternatives Full story
3. 1st COVID-19 breathalyzer test gets emergency use authorization Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. HHS sends $1.75B in aid to providers Full story
7. It's time for hospitals to open the digital front door. Join this virtual session to see how UC Davis is meeting the demands of healthcare consumerism.
8. Ukraine sidelines cargo 'mega planes,' strains global supply chains Full story
9. 10 places where COVID-19 cases are projected to jump the most Full story
10. McKinsey's opioid consulting posed conflict of interest, report alleges Full story
11. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
12. Mass General Brigham gets more time to submit a cost-reduction plan Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
2. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.
3. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.