1. 7 supply chain leaders on the issue they would fix overnight Full story
2. 6 recent updates from healthcare suppliers Full story
3. Kidney organizations urge officials to prioritize dialysis center supplies as shortage looms Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. 8 best health systems to work for: Fortune Full story
6. COVID-19 public health emergency renewed Full story
7. Supply chain disruptions are suffocating hospitals and developing a strong logistic strategy is the only solution — here's how.
8. J&J to pay $302M for 'deceptive' marketing of pelvic mesh implants Full story
9. 4 delayed hospital construction projects Full story
10. Mayo Clinic breaks ground on $198M Wisconsin hospital Full story
11. How can hospitals cut into surgical backlogs amid staff and bed shortages? Baptist Health may have found the answer. Click here to learn more.
12. Mark Cuban's pharmacy to add 80 more drugs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
2. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
3. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.