1. 'How do you help nurses?' and other priorities from Mount Sinai's chief supply officer Full story
2. Monkey supply shortage stifling drug research Full story
3. Medline opens $72M distribution center in Louisiana Full story
4. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
5. 5 recent drug, device recalls Full story
6. 10 systems seeking supply leaders Full story
7. The end of the PHE is near: This is how hospital labs need to prepare.
8. FDA evaluates safety concerns of controversial dental device Full story
9. RCM case study — How one small health system achieved big efficiency improvements.
10. Hospital margins begin to stabilize Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Quiet-quitting, high churn and early retirements are throwing the healthcare workforce into disarray. Get 5 strategies to stabilize your workforce and re-engage clinicians here.
2. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.