1. The impact of supply chain disruptions on chronically ill patients Full story
2. Shanghai's COVID-19 'testing blitz' likely to worsen export delays Full story
3. Potential dockworkers' strike could aggravate US supply issues Full story
4. Hospital labs are leaving money on the table, and revenue cycle tech is to blame. Swiftly collect millions in high-volume, low-dollar claims — learn how.
5. US limits sotrovimab shipments over BA.2 ineffectiveness Full story
6. Omicron subvariant now dominant in US: 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. When COVID-19 disrupts hospital safety, the best bounce back. Here's what hospital executives have learned so far and what they're still watching.
8. Supply chain map developed to track pharmaceutical ingredients Full story
9. US authorizes 2nd booster for people 50 and older Full story
10. 3 pediatric hospitals join drug shortage coalition Full story
11. Communication is key to loyalty. Learn why loyal patients are more likely to pay on time.
12. Biden administration launches '1-stop shop' COVID-19 website Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. 51% of health systems already seeing benefits of automation in their revenue cycle. Click here for 8 insights from early adopters.
3. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.