1. FDA issues third warning letter to Olympus Medical over faulty endoscopes Full story
2. Hospital supplies disrupted by COVID-19 will soon replenish, FDA says Full story
3. FDA recalls 2K Datascope heart balloon pumps Full story
4. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
5. Intermountain reports reduced operating income of $121M Full story
6. New drug shortages increased 30% in 2022 Full story
7. Healthcare lost decades of progress in the fight against HAIs. Get your hospital's infection prevention efforts back on track with this key strategy.
8. Cancer drug trial halted after patient death Full story
9. Healthcare workforce resiliency depends on leaders' commitment to change — now. These 5 strategies can improve your staff's well-being, and in turn, your operations.
10. 7 supply chain updates this week Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Avoid the RCM pitfalls of manual processes and revenue leakage. A better recipe for RCM takes a holistic approach and incorporates automation and increased revenue.
2. Claims payment processing has been painful, slow, paper-based and error-prone. Get this study of 126 health plans execs to see top opportunities for plans to streamline payment processing.
3. So much information, so little time. Becker's boils down what C-suite leaders need to know right now in 10 solutions-focused articles on today’s most pressing issues.