1. Russia-Ukraine conflict's impact on US health supply chain — 4 expert takes Full story
2. 50 best hospital, health systems supply chains in the US, per GHX Full story
3. Medical manufacturer recalls sodium chloride injections Full story
4. When COVID-19 disrupts hospital safety, the best bounce back. Here's what hospital executives have learned so far and what they're still watching.
5. Hand sanitizer recalled over methanol presence Full story
6. US mask manufacturers losing out to Chinese companies Full story
7. 70% of healthcare-associated VTE cases are preventable. Click here to find out how one facility is driving case decline.
8. Walgreens and Labcorp offering free at-home PCR tests for COVID-19 Full story
9. 2nd round of free at-home COVID-19 tests now available Full story
10. 'Test-to-treat' launches at several hundred pharmacies Full story
11. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
12. Confusion over Evusheld leads to low usage Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
2. 51% of health systems already seeing benefits of automation in their revenue cycle. Click here for 8 insights from early adopters.
3. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.