1. 3 indirect threats Russia-Ukraine conflict poses for hospital supplies Full story
2. Hospitals grapple with saline shortages Full story
3. Pandemic accelerates at-home testing development for other medical conditions Full story
4. Managing inpatient capacity requires a complex balancing act, and staffing shortages haven't made this any easier. Get tips to better meet current and future care demands here.
5. Report calls for improved national medical supply stockpile management: 7 notes Full story
6. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
7. Ambient AI can innovate the tediousness out of clinical documentation. Click here to learn how.
8. Civica to manufacture, distribute insulin at discounted price Full story
9. HHS investing in AI to help public health supply chain Full story
10. Healthcare workforce challenges a national emergency, hospitals say Full story
11. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
12. 90% of population now in communities where masks not needed: CDC Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
2. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with
3. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.