1. Lawmakers to VA: Scrap $2.2B rollout of supply chain management system Full story
2. Pfizer delays FDA request to authorize vaccine in kids under 5 Full story
3. KF94 masks: 5 things to know Full story
4. What will the healthcare supply chain look like in 2022? Supply Chain Sherpas Founder Joe Walsh weighs in
5. Supply chain bottlenecks won't clear soon, shipping CEO says Full story
6. 10 health systems, companies seeking supply chain talent Full story
7. How Northwestern Medicine improved OR performance with better data transparency. Join the live virtual discussion here.
8. 48 hospitals on Forbes' list of best employers Full story
9. $5.4M in PPE never received, Oklahoma audit finds Full story
10. Some Vyaire ventilators no longer working: 4 things to know Full story
11. Pandemic stressors aren't stopping McLaren Health Care from optimizing OR operations. Join this live virtual discussion with the system's CMO to see how they're doing it.
12. 3 recent stories on PPE fraud Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Virtual nurses are vital to the future of care delivery. Here's how to seamlessly integrate them to your teams.
2. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.
3. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.