1. Do masks slow virus spread? Jury is still out, review finds Full story
2. Healthcare supply chain group cheers Biden's State of the Union Full story
3. 10 systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
4. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
5. CVS, others oppose rule aiming to keep mailed drugs at safe temperatures Full story
6. Ohio hospital system grabs supplier deal Full story
7. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
8. The 31 best RCM tools, per KLAS Full story
9. Economic growth continues in hospital sector, ISM reports Full story
10. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
2. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.
3. Nurse shortages aren't just a 'now' problem — retirements are outpacing those entering the field. Smart orgs are looking ahead + using these key tactics to prepare.