1. 'Be the loudest voice': Stanford Health's Amanda Chawla on elevating supply chain Full story
2. Healthcare supply chain's No. 1 issue: Language barrier Full story
3. High supply expenses dent positive operating income for Stamford Health Full story
4. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
5. What hospitals can expect from labor costs in 2023 Full story
6. 5 medical schools withdraw from US News' rankings Full story
7. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
8. 20 health systems with highest contract labor expenses Full story
9. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
10. Meet the 3 PBMs partnered with Mark Cuban's pharmacy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.
2. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
3. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.