1. How Geisinger shot up 7 spots in Gartner's supply chain ranking Full story
2. Jefferson Health reorganizing, executive job cuts coming Full story
3. US spent 38% less on medical supplies in 2021 than 2020: Report Full story
4. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
5. ProMedica to lay off 262 Full story
6. Best places to work in healthcare for 2023, per Glassdoor Full story
7. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
8. Ascension suspends elective surgeries at Milwaukee hospital Full story
9. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
10. 10 systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The Medicare Trust Fund is scheduled to deplete in 2026 and hospitals are already facing skyrocketing debt. Here's the tool your organization needs to prepare for the coming industry shifts.
2. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
3. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.