1. China's COVID wave may spur US supply woes Full story
2. Las Vegas hospital issues alert of 970 layoffs Full story
3. 2 studies point at FDA for murky medical device approvals Full story
4. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
5. Actions, not titles, make a great leader: Q&A with Mass General Brigham's supply chain VP Full story
6. 56 best jobs in healthcare, per US News Full story
7. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
8. HHS extends COVID-19 public health emergency to April Full story
9. As financial and staffing challenges linger in 2023, navigating IT innovation alone = treading water. Learn how healthcare orgs are outsourcing support to get back time + gain strategic advantage.
10. 10 healthcare names get Shkreli Awards for bad behavior Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
2. Even small finance teams have big reporting challenges. Here's how the CFO of a small home healthcare provider found the right tool to achieve seamless financial operations.
3. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.