1. FDA director of medical supply unit 'over the moon' for cybersecurity measures Full story
2. 2022 ends with improved YOY healthcare job growth: 5 notes Full story
3. Bailed-out Colorado hospital purchased equipment it can't use in high altitude Full story
4. Hospitals are living 'paycheck to paycheck' and supply constraints are only worsening. See how some hospitals are turning the tide here.
5. Ochsner's supplier made 1.5M shoe covers 1 month ahead of schedule Full story
6. 10 states with the highest risk of rural hsopital closures Full story
7. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
8. Michael Dowling: Healthcare leaders' great return to normalcy Full story
9. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation. Full story
10. 10 systems seeking supply chain leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.
2. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.
3. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.