1. Normal supply chain unlikely in 2022, experts say Full story
2. Many N95, KN95 masks are fake — 8 tips for spotting the difference Full story
3. White House: 60M households have ordered COVID-19 tests Full story
4. Imagine easily integrating your systems and applications — click here to learn 6 things to look for in an enterprise integration platform.
5. Medical delivery company signs $16M drone contract Full story
6. Every state for itself: Sharing of COVID-19 rapid tests ends Full story
7. Improving access to providers isn't making people healthier. Click here to learn why a whole new approach to healthcare is needed.
8. 6 things to know about COVID-19 testing in the US Full story
9. New York City to ship limited supply of COVID-19 antivirals to homes for free Full story
10. Drugmakers raise prices 6.6% this year Full story
11. How Northwestern Medicine improved OR performance with better data transparency. Join the live virtual discussion here.
12. More than $5B recovered from healthcare false claims: 5 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
2. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
3. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.