1. Health systems ration COVID-19 treatments as cases surge Full story
2. White House, USPS solidify plans to distribute 500M COVID-19 tests Full story
3. 800K expired COVID-19 tests found in state stockpile, Florida governor says Full story
4. Now Available: Gowns, masks, syringes, and all the single-use PPE your hospital needs. Wholesale prices without the exorbitant markup — FDA certified and branded with your logo. Click to get your FREE quote and stop overpaying today.
5. Florida medical supply company to pay $600K in Medicare fraud settlement Full story
6. Basement to boardroom: Why supply chain leaders need a higher profile Full story
7. Telehealth's expansion still isn't equitable. Join this webinar to cut barriers + expand access.
8. US plant backed by 34 systems to produce 40M medical gowns annually Full story
9. Officials warn Chicago, Philadelphia residents of fake COVID-19 testing sites Full story
10. Washington state to distribute 5.5M at-home tests Full story
11. Nurse bullying is still an issue in healthcare. Here's how to put a stop to it, per 2 nurse leaders.
12. Indiana limits eligibility for rapid COVID-19 tests Full story
13. Walmart, Kroger raise rapid test prices Full story
14. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hefty fines for not complying with price transparency are on the way. Here's how hospitals can avoid them.
2. CMS mandating bundled payments requires hospital-physician synergy — here's how to achieve it.
3. Still using paper fax to transmit patient data? Learn how switching to digital improves EHR workflows.