1. Amid shortage, COVID-19 antibody treatments raffled off Full story
2. Supply chain issues delay opening of new Arkansas hospital Full story
3. Biden administration seeks Medicare coverage of at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
4. 2021 transformed the local business ecosystem. How will this influence healthcare in 2022? Click here to find out.
5. Medical supply company to invest $8.5M in new Indiana distribution center Full story
6. Omicron subvariant: What we know now Full story
7. 1 in 4 nurses are assaulted on the job — what are you doing to protect them? Wearable technology can safeguard nurses and save a 100-bed hospital up to $838,000 annually. Here's how.
8. Don't let the term fool you — 'Endemic' can be dangerous Full story
9. Curb costs or get fined, state tells Mass General Brigham Full story
10. Employees sue Sutter Health over use of 'corrosive' cleanser Full story
11. Telepsychiatry is no longer a "nice-to-have." See why more hospitals are rolling out 24/7 emergency telepsychiatry programs here.
12. US pharmacies get first shipments of free N95s Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Atrium Health and University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences identified 5 skills essential for resilient healthcare leadership. Click here to learn them.
2. Stagnant compliance budget? Click here to learn the ROI-driving factors needed for a strong healthcare compliance program.
3. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.