1. Scripps' Epic EHR automates supply price markups up to 675% Full story
2. Texas hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy over threats to patient safety Full story
3. San Diego hospitals discuss delaying surgeries amid blood shortages Full story
4. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
5. Distributor association seeks 'fast pass' prioritizing transport of medical supplies in US Full story
6. 46 top hospitals, ranked by Leapfrog Full story
7. Supply chain disruptions aren't going away any time soon. Learn how to better prepare your team for success in 2022 here.
8. Brigham and Women's nurses accuse leaders of defying state order limiting surgeries Full story
9. Duke wins federal contract to produce vaccine candidates Full story
10. Drug prices soared by nearly 4 times the inflation rate in 5 years, House investigation finds Full story
11. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.
12. Former FDA commissioners endorse Dr. Robert Califf to lead agency Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Variation in care is tied to increased costs + adverse events. Better clinical decision-making starts with these 4 steps.
2. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.
3. ORs won't reach their full potential without predictive analytics — learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.