1. Alabama hospital facing 'dangerously low' blood supply
2. 1,100+ patients potentially exposed to HIV, hepatitis at Indiana hospital from unsterile surgical tools Full story
3. Medtronic warns of potential safety risk for its insulin pumps Full story
4. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% — Click here for an inside look at the new process.
5. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. Amazon develops smart shelf that automatically repurchases supplies Full story
7. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
8. Catholic Health to cut 200 positions Full story
9. FDA approves BioVentrix's heart implant Full story
10. AdvaMed says FDA proposal for new medical device program unclear Full story
11. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
12. Viewpoint: Standardization is necessary to reduce costs and improve care Full story