1. Cleveland Clinic names former Vizient exec chief supply chain officer Full story
2. Cardinal Health to deliver drugs to pharmacies via drone Full story
3. Flu season could worsen US blood shortage, donation centers warn Full story
4. Supply Chain Tip of the Week: Bring clinicians to the table when making standardization decisions in your facility.
5. 2 Kaiser Northern California hospitals divert ambulances amid worker strike Full story
6. Infectious Disease Society of America issues guidelines for PPE use Full story
7. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
8. HHS reinstates FDA review of lab-developed COVID-19 tests Full story
9. The 'threat multiplier' healthcare leaders can't afford to ignore Full story
10. COVID-19 cases up in 29 states, down in 18, flat in 3 Full story
11. Entice new patients with your robotics program — see how Lehigh Valley Health Network and Vail Health Hospital did it here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.
2. The weak spots in your care transitions are showing — learn how to identify them and reduce the risk of harm here.
3. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.