1. Stamford Health CEO, VP on how the system avoided supply shortages, how it's preparing for another COVID-19 wave Full story
2. 6 million medical gloves stolen from Florida supplier Full story
3. 3M making more N95 masks than ever as COVID-19 surges, CEO says Full story
4. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
5. Kaiser hospital shuts down Southern California ORs due to staff shortage, air quality Full story
6. How 5 states are using federally provided Abbott rapid COVID-19 tests Full story
7. Strategic improvements to your supply chain can save you time and money. Click here to learn how it's done.
8. 44,000 Americans hospitalized; Medicare, Medicaid to cover COVID-19 vaccines with emergency authorization — 5 updates Full story
9. UnitedHealthcare to send members kits with COVID-19 tests, Tamiflu Full story
10. Why no rapid at-home COVID-19 tests have been FDA-approved Full story
11. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
12. LabCorp to return $132M in CARES Act funding Full story