1. Most air cargo companies feel unprepared to transport COVID-19 vaccines, survey finds Full story
2. FDA to allow emergency use of masks from China not approved by CDC Full story
3. Governors ask federal government for additional guidance on COVID-19 vaccine distribution Full story
4. What does an organizational approach to physician burnout reduction look like? Click here to find out.
5. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. 47 hospitals closed, filed for bankruptcy this year Full story
7. Subscribe to the Becker's Healthcare podcast to be notified of all new episodes. Apple, Google, Spotify.
8. Cases up in 41 states; remdesivir has little effect on survival, WHO study finds — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. Operation Warp Speed's latest move: $31M to Cytiva to manufacture COVID-19 vaccine components Full story
10. 6 key obstacles states face as they prepare for COVID-19 vaccine distribution Full story
11. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
12. 8 hospitals laying off workers Full story