1. HHS shifts $6B from national stockpile to Operation Warp Speed Full story
2. Walmart, Quest testing drones to deliver at-home COVID-19 test kits Full story
3. Health systems still limiting COVID-19 tests due to supply shortages Full story
4. Learn about how the pandemic has transformed healthcare RCM as well as key strategies for navigating the new normal in this virtual discussion.
5. US sets record of COVID-19 tests conducted in 1 day, but still falls short of what's needed to control pandemic Full story
6. 200,000 COVID-19 deaths in context: Local & global virus stats Full story
7. Risk profiling and the COVID-19 patient backlog — hear from CMO Dr. Mohammed Saeed during this live virtual discussion.
8. FDA to tighten vaccine approval requirements; face shields alone don't reduce virus spread, study suggests — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. GAO report finds states still face critical medical supply shortages Full story
10. You have to 'think like a bad guy for a little while': Augusta U is keeping medical devices safe from hackers Full story
11. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
12. Financial fallout from COVID-19: 9 hospitals laying off workers Full story