1. AHA supply chain leader urges healthcare industry to evaluate stockpiling, avoid slipping back into old habits Full story
2. New Jersey nursing home faces $28K in fines over inadequate PPE supply Full story
3. Boston lab halts COVID-19 testing after nearly 400 false positives Full story
4. Baylor Scott & White's digital transformation roadmap — A supply chain-focused webinar. Click here to attend.
5. 10 hospitals seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. LabCorp acquires Louisiana health system's lab business Full story
7. Do you have the tools to generate new revenue streams? Join the experts who will share how it's done.
8. COVID-19 may have been in LA as early as December; virus deaths tied to air pollution — 4 updates Full story
9. CommonSpirit Health opens COVID-19 testing lab in Arizona Full story
10. Quest raises 2020 financial outlook Full story
11. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
12. US needs up to 176M COVID-19 tests per month to safely reopen schools, report says Full story