1. Baxter in late-stage talks to buy Hillrom for $10B: WSJ Full story
2. Cardinal recalls 267M prefilled syringes Full story
3. How Hurricane Ida could affect US supply chain Full story
4. Hospital supply chain collaboration — 4 tips to bolster systemwide credibility and earn trust.
5. Unvaccinated Americans shouldn't travel for Labor Day, all Americans should wear masks indoors: CDC Full story
6. 4 updates on the US medical oxygen supply Full story
7. The shift to value continues — with hospital construction. See how your facility can take a value-based approach to renovations and more in this 4-page guide.
8. 8 health systems opening hospitals Full story
9. Shipment delays force CIOs to change computer purchasing strategies: 7 details Full story
10. South Africa identifies new COVID-19 variant — 8 notes Full story
11. ASCs are unlocking efficiency with a clinically integrated supply chain. Learn how to do the same at your facility here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: